Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, and play lawn games at the Reunion® Resort Water Park.
Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Tuesday through Saturday at Kids Crew, adjacent to the Water Park (see on-site activity schedule or Event Calendar for details).
Daily Lawn Games Available at The Water Park:
Giant Checkers • Corn Hole • Mega Jenga • Horse Shoes • Hula Hoops • Jump Ropes
View Water Park Activity Guides:
Hours of Operation for September 2015:
OPERATIONAL HOURS (Weather Permitting)
Sunday - Thursday: 10am-6pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am-7pm
FOOD & BEVERAGE HOURS:
Water Park Administration: 407-396-3048
Water Park hours may vary or closure may occur due to usage levels or weather (includes rain showers, low temperatures, storms and lightning)
Click Here to take a virtual tour of the Water Park.
*The height requirement for the main slide is 42" to ride. The slide is single slider only on bottom or back.
Water Park Access Rules & Regulations:
- Members, Resort Guests, Partner Program Guests and Houseguests with RED ink cards: Complimentary
- Houseguests with BLACK ink cards: Adult- $15 | Child- $10 per day
- Houseguest cards & a valid ID matching the name on the Houseguest card required for admission (driver’s license or passport)
- Registered Houseguests may not have accompanied guests
- Members must accompany all guests without Houseguest cards while at the Water Park at all times
- Guests with Reunion Members: up to 4 complimentary accompanied guests per Membership per day; additional guests $10 per person per day
- Accompanied Resort Guests: $30 per person per day
- Accompanied Wyndham Vacation Guests: $30 per person per day
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Member Cards, Room Cards or Houseguest cards are required for admission
- Water Park is not open to the public
- No outside food or beverages permitted in the Water Park (No Exceptions)
- No food or drinks are permitted in the pool
- No private coolers permitted
- All pool towels must remain in the park at all times
- Height requirement to ride main slide is 42”
- No smoking
Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion at Reunion® Resort
Reunion® Resort’s largest neighborhood pool serves as an activity hub for the entire vacation resort. Here you can dive into cooling waters (heated during the winter), wade into the shallows with ease or take a dip in one of two relaxing Jacuzzis. Seven Eagles also offers poolside dining at The Cove, gorgeous views of the golf courses, outdoor billiards and a game room, and is home to Reunion® Resort’s main fitness center.
Hours of Operation:
- Daily, 7am-11pm
Rooftop Pool at Eleven atop the Reunion® Grande
Bringing South Beach style to Central Florida, Eleven features an inviting poolside escape 11 stories in the air. Whether catching some mid-day rays or heating up the evening with great music and handcrafted cocktails, Eleven is the ultimate experience. Open daily from
Hours of Operation:
- Daily, 8am-5pm (sunbathing and swimming not permitted during restaurant hours in the evening)
In addition to the Water Park, Seven Eagles and the Reunion Grande also features 8 other pools throughout the resort! No matter where you stay, there is sure to be a pool nearby, making it easy to enjoy the exceptional Florida weather. All pools are open Dawn to Dusk.
** All pool hours are subject to change based on season, weather and maintenance.