At Reunion Resort & Golf Club, the health and comfort of our guests is of utmost importance and we are taking the recommended precautions to protect our resort guests, Club members, and team members.
While the ban on short-term rentals remains in effect, we are open and welcoming arrivals in accordance with the Executive Order issued by Governor Ron DeSantis, but have increased efforts to mitigate exposure and reduce risk. There are allowable exemptions under the Governor's order, which include:
- Deemed Essential Personnel including First Responders, Doctors, Military, Government Officials (supporting documentation required)
- Travelers engaged in non-vacation commercial activities such as business travelers (supporting documentation required)
- Reservations lasting 30 days or longer
- Reservations completed and checked-in prior to the original Executive Order's implementation
With these permissible reservations, guests are in compliance when occupying a rental home.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will continue to implement additional measures as provided by the trusted sources such as the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
Commitment to Cleanliness:
- Specific hotel/retreat center cleaning processes using an EPA-approved, hospital-grade disinfectant in all our public areas, lavatories, restaurants and guestrooms.
- Increased routine cleaning and disinfecting of commonly-touched spaces and surfaces, including restrooms, handrails, doors, touch screens, and elevator buttons
- Added sanitizer stations throughout public areas and messaging has been placed in public restrooms to educate guests and team members on proper hand cleaning procedures
In an abundance of caution and in the best interests of our guests, Club members and team members, we have made the following adjustments to our operations.
During this time of unease, we are creating a safe place where you can find comfort in food.
Cleanliness will always be a primary focus of ours, so we are implementing additional policies that will protect you and our team members. From increasing the frequency in which we sanitize the restaurant, to ensuring that all surfaces and equipment are disinfected above industry standards, our kitchen is taking every extra step to keep everyone safe.
- Eleven - remains closed until further notice.
- Clubhouse - Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open Sunday - Monday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm and Tuesday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 8:00 pm and Friday - Saturday, 7:00 am - 9:00 pm - beginning at 5:00 pm, the Eleven Steakhouse dining experience will be available in lieu of the Clubhouse menu, featuring the Eleven chef and servers, food and wine menu and upscale table setup. Indoor dining is limited to 25% occupancy. Reservations are recommended to ensure accommodation, and can be made on OpenTable. Patio dining is also available, with tables spacing in accordance with social distancing guidelines. Take-out service is also available during operating hours.
- Traditions - remains closed until further notice.
- Grande Lobby Sushi Bar - Open Thursday - Saturday, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Indoor dining is limited to 25% occupancy. Take-out service is also available during operating hours.
- The Cove Bar & Grille -remains closed until further notice.
- The Grande Gift Shop featuring Starbucks - Open daily, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Operations and Amenities:
- Signature Golf Courses & FootGolf - Remains open for play daily, with access to two course available on Friday's and Saturday's. Our team is performing complete wipe downs of golf carts after every use and have disinfectant wipes available on the driving range.
- The Water Park - Open daily from 10:30 am - 5:00 pm weather permitting. Walk-up bar service is available daily from 10:30 am - 5:00 pm. Wednesday - Sunday. An outdoor grill will be featured Wednesday - Sunday from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm in lieu of the traditional food menu. Lounge chairs will be spaced in accordance with social distancing guidelines and capacity will be limited.
- Community Pools - The Cove at Seven Eagles is opened 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. The other pools remain closed until further notice.
- The Spa & Salon - The spa remains closed until further notice.
- The Tennis Centre & Pickleball - remains open for play daily.
- Fitness Centers - Seven Eagles and Traditions remain closed until further notice.
- Fitness Classes -have been canceled until further notice.
- Housekeeping - Trash and tidy cleaning services in guest occupied units have been suspended. Trash removal or the need for additional in-room amenities is available upon request.
- Engineering - services in guest occupied unites are limited to emergency services only.
It is our goal to provide you with a luxurious escape where you can obtain a peace of mind while enjoying our spacious accommodations, signature golf courses, dining options and wonderful amenities.
Thank you trusting us at Reunion Resort & Golf Club and we look forward to welcoming you during your upcoming visit.