Grab your shades. Break out your swimsuits. Apply the sunscreen. And dive in. It’s time to celebrate sunny days, warm breezes and endless fun with an escape to Reunion this fall. Whether you’re seeking twisting water slides, shimmering pools, legendary golf courses or world famous theme parks, Reunion has all the makings of the ultimate fall getaway.
Enter our #FALLINTOFUN photo contest!
Show us your best Orlando Fall Photos and enter for a chance to win the grand prize - two-night stay plus dinner for four.
Share your summer memories by tagging @ReunionResort and using #FallIntoFun #LifeAtReunion.
At Reunion® Resort in Orlando, Florida, we know that part of enjoying your family vacation is finding the balance between time with the kids and time to yourselves. That’s why we’ve created Kids Crew – a special club just for guests ages 4-12. From scavenger hunts and nature hikes to fun in the pool, your kids will love spending the day on their own terms, while you get to do the same.
Kids Crew is open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm.
For more information or to make reservations, please contact us at [email protected] or 407-396-3133.
Resort Guests: $60 – Each additional child 10% off
Members: $55 – Each additional child 15% off
Includes lunch and two snacks
Camp activities may include:
Crafts and coloring projects
Hula Hooping Contests
Games that test minds and motor skills
Group story time
And so much more
24-hour advance registration required. Ages 4-12. All children attending camp must be fully potty-trained to participate. Space is limited. All Pricing Is Subject To Tax.
Water Park & Activities
Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, and play lawn games at the Reunion® Resort Water Park. Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Tuesday through Saturday at Kids Crew, adjacent to the Water Park.
Hours of Operation (September 2017):
Operational Hours (Weather Permitting)
Monday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
Food & Beverage Hours:
Fall Water Park Activities
Available Wednesday - Sunday
- 12 – 1pm » Recreation Choice Craft of the Day $
- 1 – 2pm » Pool Games » Enjoy classic pool games including critter roundup, noodle races, wet t-shirt relays, and more.
- 2 – 3pm » Tie Dye T-Shirts on the Lawn $
- 2 – 4pm » Water Volleyball » We're rolling out the net for some high splashing fun.
- 3 – 4pm » Lawn Games » Head to the lawn and enjoy exciting games such as hoola hoops, relay races, water balloons, and more.
- 4 – 6pm » Kids Crew Crafts & Games » Come try a taste of what Kids Crew is all about by joining us in the Kids Crew room to create arts and crafts, play wii, air hockey, and other exciting activities. $
Let your family enjoy the added shade and comfort of our Cabanas. Four chairs, four bottles of water and a fresh fruit platter are included. Reserve your Cabana at the Water Park Front Desk. $75 per cabana, per day.
Water Park Access Rules & Regulations:
- Members, Resort Guests and Houseguests with RED ink cards: Complimentary
- Houseguests with BLACK ink cards: Adult- $18 | Child- $12 per day
- Houseguest cards & a valid ID matching the name on the Houseguest card required for admission (driver’s license or passport)
- Registered Houseguests may not have accompanied guests
- Members must accompany all guests without Houseguest cards while at the Water Park at all times
- Guests with Reunion Members: up to 4 complimentary accompanied guests per Membership per day; additional guests $10 per person per day
- Accompanied Resort Guests: $30 per person per day
- Accompanied Wyndham Vacation Guests: $30 per person per day
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Member Cards, Room Cards or Houseguest cards are required for admission
- Water Park is not open to the public
- No outside food or beverages permitted in the Water Park (No Exceptions)
- No food or drinks are permitted in the pool
- No private coolers permitted
- All pool towels must remain in the park at all times
- Height requirement to ride main slide is 42”. The slide is single slider only on bottom or back.
- No smoking
Water Park Administration: 407-396-3048
** All pool hours and food & beverage service are subject to change based on season, weather and maintenance.
$ Activity and craft fees apply.
Our award-winning Tennis Centre has 6 state-of-the art clay “Hydro-Grid” tennis courts, equipped for night play, so when you are ready, we are ready. We offer private and group lessons and clinics for adults and children, targeted to all levels, from beginners to the advanced player, taught by USPTA certified pros. We have a full-service, fully-stocked Pro Shop with everything you need to begin your game or to upgrade your equipment or wardrobe. Professional racquet stringing is available, and we have a top-of-the- line ball machine and racquets for rent. Our Pro Shop staff will be happy to help you with all of your needs.
Sunday: 8am - 2pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 8am - 5pm
Monday: Pro-Shop Closed
For more information, call 407.662.1630 or [email protected]
Meet princesses, ride roller coasters, live out your favorite films, come face-to-face with wild animals - talk about non-stop family fun!
Walt Disney World
Only 6-miles from Reunion Resort, there is something for kids of all ages at their four theme parks. Explore 11 countries at Epcot, adventures for the animal lovers at Disney's Animal Kingdom, experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood at Disney's Hollywood Studios and dreams come to life at the Magic Kingdom.
Universal Orlando Resort
Two distinct theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, call Universal Orlando Resort home. Known for bringing you into the excitement of movies and TV, you can experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, ride the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and fight crime with The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.
Immerse yourself in wonder, where the aquatic world comes alive. Enjoy everything from riding the mighty Manta, share an epic voyage with sea turtles, see the world through the eyes of a penguin, laugh with Clyde and Seamore's Sea Lion High show, plus so much more!
Built from the bricks up, this interactive family theme park is designed specifically for families with children ages 2 to 12 years old. Explore 10 theme zones: Miniland USA, Imagination Zone, LEGO City, LEGO Kingdoms and more.
Guided Bike Tour
Wednesday & Saturdays (Beginning September 6th) | 9am
Join the recreation team on a guided bike tour around Reunion. See all that Reunion has to offer and truly take in the beauty of the property as you begin your day.
$10 per Resort Guest |$5 per Member
Tree Trek Experience
Wednesdays & Sundays (starting September 6th) | 9am
Get your adrenalin pumping with the excitement of an aerial adventure at Orlando Tree Trek! Your experience includes 2 Courses and a 425-foot zip line and is designed for all ages and abilities. Minimum height requirement of 4' 7".
Shuttle departs Grande Lobby at 9am and picks you up from Orlando Tree Trek at 12:30pm
$34.95 per person | Sign up at the Water Park