Water Park & Activities
Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, and play lawn games at the Reunion® Resort Water Park. Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Tuesday through Saturday at Kids Crew, adjacent to the Water Park.
Hours of Operation (September 2017):
Operational Hours (Weather Permitting)
Monday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
Food & Beverage Hours:
Fall Water Park Activities
Available Wednesday - Sunday
- 12 – 1pm » Recreation Choice Craft of the Day $
- 1 – 2pm » Pool Games » Enjoy classic pool games including critter roundup, noodle races, wet t-shirt relays, and more.
- 2 – 3pm » Tie Dye T-Shirts on the Lawn $
- 2 – 4pm » Water Volleyball » We're rolling out the net for some high splashing fun.
- 3 – 4pm » Lawn Games » Head to the lawn and enjoy exciting games such as hoola hoops, relay races, water balloons, and more.
- 4 – 6pm » Kids Crew Crafts & Games » Come try a taste of what Kids Crew is all about by joining us in the Kids Crew room to create arts and crafts, play wii, air hockey, and other exciting activities. $
Let your family enjoy the added shade and comfort of our Cabanas. Four chairs, four bottles of water and a fresh fruit platter are included. Reserve your Cabana at the Water Park Front Desk. $75 per cabana, per day.
Water Park Access Rules & Regulations:
- Members, Resort Guests and Houseguests with RED ink cards: Complimentary
- Houseguests with BLACK ink cards: Adult- $18 | Child- $12 per day
- Houseguest cards & a valid ID matching the name on the Houseguest card required for admission (driver’s license or passport)
- Registered Houseguests may not have accompanied guests
- Members must accompany all guests without Houseguest cards while at the Water Park at all times
- Guests with Reunion Members: up to 4 complimentary accompanied guests per Membership per day; additional guests $10 per person per day
- Accompanied Resort Guests: $30 per person per day
- Accompanied Wyndham Vacation Guests: $30 per person per day
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Member Cards, Room Cards or Houseguest cards are required for admission
- Water Park is not open to the public
- No outside food or beverages permitted in the Water Park (No Exceptions)
- No food or drinks are permitted in the pool
- No private coolers permitted
- All pool towels must remain in the park at all times
- Height requirement to ride main slide is 42”. The slide is single slider only on bottom or back.
- No smoking
Water Park Administration: 407-396-3048
** All pool hours and food & beverage service are subject to change based on season, weather and maintenance.
$ Activity and craft fees apply.
Our award-winning Tennis Centre has 6 state-of-the art clay “Hydro-Grid” tennis courts, equipped for night play, so when you are ready, we are ready. We offer private and group lessons and clinics for adults and children, targeted to all levels, from beginners to the advanced player, taught by USPTA certified pros. We have a full-service, fully-stocked Pro Shop with everything you need to begin your game or to upgrade your equipment or wardrobe. Professional racquet stringing is available, and we have a top-of-the- line ball machine and racquets for rent. Our Pro Shop staff will be happy to help you with all of your needs.
Sunday: 8am - 2pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 8am - 5pm
Monday: Pro-Shop Closed
For more information, call 407.662.1630 or [email protected]
Weekly Clinic Schedule
Tennis Drill Clinic
Tuesdays - Sundays | 9am-10am
This co-ed clinic is for levels 3.0 and above (we average between a 3.5–4.5). You will be instructed for 25–30 minutes of line drills and ball hitting, followed by 30–35 minutes of fun, instructional-style games and drills. This up-tempo clinic will get you moving and sweating.
Member $20 | Resort Guest $30
Tuesdays & Fridays | 8am-9am
In this clinic, we focus completely on the cardio aspect of tennis with high-energy fitness activities that will have you burning calories to upbeat music. This clinic gets you out of the gym and onto the court doing stations, fast pace drills and hitting a lot of balls in a one hour class.
Member $20 | Resort Guest $30
Tree Trek Experience
Wednesdays & Sundays (starting September 6th) | 9am
Get your adrenaline pumping with the excitement of an aerial adventure at Orlando Tree Trek! Your experience includes 2 Courses and a 425-foot zip line and is designed for all ages and abilities. Minimum height requirement of 4' 7".
Shuttle departs Grande Lobby at 9am and picks you up from Orlando Tree Trek at 12:30pm
$34.95 per person | Sign up at the Water Park
Thursdays in December | 6pm-9pm | Kids Crew at the Water Park
Teens will enjoy a space all their own with video games, board games and design your own ice cream sundae. Created for ages 13-17.
$3 per person
NEW! Pickleball Courts
Tuesday - Sunday
Tennis Centre at Centre Court Ridge
Come out and try the game that everyone is talking about. A fun sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
Resort Guest | $20 per 90 minutes, per court, includes paddles and balls
Member | Complimentary court time. $5 per paddle for the day