Reunion Resort Water Park
Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, and play lawn games at the Reunion® Resort Water Park. Pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, and you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Tuesday through Saturday at Camp Reunion, adjacent to the Water Park.
Hours of Operation:
Operational Hours (Weather Permitting)
Monday - Sunday: 10am-4pm
Food & Beverage Hours:
Hair Braiding and Wrapping
Add some embellishment for your hair! Our stylists will wrap colorful string around a small section of your hair. Beads can be added for extra flair. Fees apply based on service and length of hair.
Let your family enjoy the added shade and comfort of our Cabanas. Four chairs, four bottles of water and a fresh fruit platter are included. Reserve your Cabana at the Water Park Front Desk. $75 per cabana, per day.
Water Park Access Rules & Regulations:
- Members, Resort Guests and Houseguests with RED ink cards: Complimentary
- Houseguests with BLACK ink cards: Adult- $18 | Child- $12 per day
- Houseguest cards & a valid ID matching the name on the Houseguest card required for admission (driver’s license or passport)
- Registered Houseguests may not have accompanied guests
- Members must accompany all guests without Houseguest cards while at the Water Park at all times
- Guests with Reunion Members: up to 4 complimentary accompanied guests per Membership per day; additional guests $10 per person per day
- Accompanied Resort Guests: $30 per person per day
- Accompanied Wyndham Vacation Guests: $30 per person per day
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Member Cards, Room Cards or Houseguest cards are required for admission
- Water Park is not open to the public
- No outside food or beverages permitted in the Water Park (No Exceptions)
- No food or drinks are permitted in the pool
- No private coolers permitted
- All pool towels must remain in the park at all times
- Height requirement to ride main slide is 42”. The slide is single slider only on bottom or back.
- No smoking
Water Park Administration: 407-396-3048
** All pool hours and food & beverage service are subject to change based on season, weather and maintenance.
$ Activity and craft fees apply.