Jamie Feagan, Director of Tennis
Download Jamie's Bio
2016 Summer Camps
July 5-8 | July 12-15 | July 19-22 | July 26-29 | August 9-12
FUTURES (ages 5-10) 10am-12pm
4-day Camp: $140 per Member | $150 per Resort Guest
Single-Day Camp: $40 per participant
JUNIORS (age 10-15) 10am-12:30pm
4-day Camp: $180 per Member | $190 per Resort Guest
Single-Day Camp: $50 per participant
July 26-29 | August 16-19
4-day Camp: $210 per Member | $220 per Resort Guest
Single-Day Camp: $60 per participant
Single days are available for each camp based on availability. To register or for more information, contact the Tennis Shop at 407.622.1630 or [email protected]
Private, Semi-Private and Group Lessons offered.
Weekend House Parties:
During these busy weekends, we offer Round-Robin Mixers that do not require a partner. Sign-up at the front desk or inquire about other opportunities on these special weekends.
Once a month, our outstanding staff, along with some of the top players from the area, will show you tennis at the highest caliber. Exhibition dates are posted on the bulletin board on the backside of the Pro Shop.
We are happy to lend you a hopper of balls (not the professional teaching carts) subject to court availability. Please be aware of others trying to play on adjacent courts.
You can stop by the tennis shop and notify our staff that you are interested in a pick-up game of tennis. We will gather your information, including level of play and do our best to get you into a game. Please understand that an actual game is not guaranteed, but we will do our best to try to accommodate.
About our Tennis Pro - Jamie Feagan
- Top-25 Florida Ranking – Boys 18 and under
- Two-time High School State Champion (singles and doubles)
- Four year starter for Top-5 ranked University of North Florida
- NCAA Finalist – 1995
- National Mixed Doubles Open Clay Court Champion
- National Mixed Doubles World USPTA Finalist
- 2010 USPTA International Championships, Men's Open Doubles Champion
- 2011 National Grass Court Doubles Champion and Singles Finalist
2010 USTPA Men's Open National Rankings:
- #2 Men’s Open Doubles
- #6 Men’s Open Singles
2011 USTPA Men's Open National Rankings:
- #1 Men's Open Doubles
- #5 Men's Open Singles
- Former Assistant Director of Tennis
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club – Jacksonville, Florida
- United States Professional Tennis Association
- Central Florida Professional Tennis Association – President
- United States Professional Tennis Association – Florida District 4 President
- Hometown: Titusville, Florida
- Height: 5’10"
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Plays: Left-handed
- Racket: Head Graphene Speed Pro 18/20
- Tension: 54 lbs
- Sponsors: Nike, Head, and Bollé
- Hobbies: All ball sports, gym, electronics