One of the most important benefits at Reunion Resort is the exceptional level of service we provide to our golfers and their groups.
Our turnkey service allows you to round up the guests and let us take care of the rest. From start to finish we ensure each golf trip is hassle-free.
What makes your experience here unique:
- Golf Service Coordinator assigned to assist your every need
- Luxury Condominiums, Villas and Homes with full kitchens, dining and living rooms
- Unique food and beverage opportunities, including an in-room Chef Experience and Rooftop Bar Eleven
- The only resort in the world to bring together three Signature Courses by Nicklaus, Watson and Palmer
- Watson and Palmer course played host to one of the most highly regarded tournaments on the LPGA circuit
- Annika Sorenstam's one and only boutique training facility, ANNIKA Academy
Our team of experts are more than equipped to help you craft the perfect meeting. Look for their phone numbers and email addresses below and do not hesistate to contact one of them right away to start planning!
Jeff Overgaard, Golf Sales Manager
With a focus on servicing all golf groups and events at Reunion, Mr. Overgaard joined the team in September of 2005. Jeff specializes in ensuring the success of each and every group’s program. To contact Jeff directly, please call 407.396.3178 or email email@example.com.
Darin Hoff, Golf Sales Manager
Darin Hoff, a PGA Certified Golf Professional, comes to Reunion from Fiddlesticks Country Club where he served as Head Golf Professional. Darin also spent over 7 years at the distinguished Arnold Palmer Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando as the Head Golf Professional. Having attained special distinction in multi-event management, Darin has the proven ability to create unique member and guest experience using innovative and dynamic programs. To contact Darin directly, please call 407.396.5382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.