Reunion Resort Awards and Accolades
Hospitality Awards & Ratings
- AAA Four Diamond-rated property
- Named a “Recommended Hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide, 2016 through 2018
- Named to Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017, “Top Resorts in Florida (Orlando)”
- Trip Expert “2017 Experts’ Choice Awards”
- TripAdvisor.com, 2016 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, 2015 “Top 20 Best U.S. Resorts for Family Reunions”
- Travel Channel, 2016, “Top Luxury Orlando Resort”
- U.S. News & World Report, 2015, “Top 10 Best Hotels in Orlando-Walt Disney World Area”
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management, 2019 “Employer Partner of the Year”
Golf & Golf Resort Awards
- In 2018, Reunion was one of only six resorts to receive Golf Digest’s “Best Golf Resorts in Florida” award
- In 2018, nominated for World Golf Awards, “Florida’s Best Golf Hotel”
- 2017 and 2016 Golf Digest Editor’s Choice, “Best Resort in Florida”
- 2017 Golfweek, “Best Courses You Can Play in Each State”
- Reunion Resort’s Jack Nicklaus course has been honored by Golfweek on its list of “Best Courses You Can Play” and “Top 100 Resort Courses.”
- Reunion Resort’s Arnold Palmer course was honored by Golf Digest among “America’s Top 40 New Courses.” It has racked up a long list of accolades including “Best Courses to Play in Florida” and “Best Resort Courses” by Golfweek.
- Reunion Resort’s Tom Watson course was named to Golf Digest’s list of “America’s Best New Resort Courses” when it was built and has received scores of other prestigious golf awards, including being named to a list of “Best Courses in the World” on YourGolfTravel.com
- 2019 OpenTable Diners’ Choice Awards: “Great for Brunch,” “Great for Lunch,” “Outdoor Dining”
- Orlando Magazine 2016 Readers’ Choice Dining Awards for Eleven Restaurant in four categories: “Best Kept Secret,” “Best Wine List,” “Best Steak House,” “Best Hotel Restaurant”
- Wedding couples rate Reunion Resort 4.8 out of 5 stars on WeddingWire.com and 4.7 out of 5 stars on TheKnot.com.
- Reunion Resort’s experienced meetings staff and stellar facilities have earned it several notable awards including a “Platinum Choice Award” by Smart Meetings (2016, 2017, 2018); “Readers’ Choice Award” by ConventionSouth (2016) and “Award of Excellence” by Facilities & Destinations (2016).
Key Benefits of Choosing Reunion Resort
- A prime location near Orlando’s theme parks and Orlando International Airport (MCO) – Reunion Resort is only six miles from Walt Disney World and approximately 30 minutes from the airport.
- More room to spread out and relax in comfort! Choose from luxury one-, two- and three-bedroom villas or select one of our elegant, multi-bedroom vacation rental homes.
- This is the only place in the world where you can play three signature golf courses by legends Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson – and these courses are not open to the general public.
- Six restaurants are right on property - so whether you’d like a casual poolside snack or an elegant dinner at our modern steakhouse, 7593 Chophouse, it’s all here.
- With the Reunion Resort Water Park right on property, plus golf cart rentals, bike rentals, tennis, pickleball, footgolf and much more, there’s plenty to keep everyone entertained!
- On property, complimentary shuttle service means you can relax and explore the resort while leaving the driving to someone else.
- Reunion Resort makes it easy to purchase your theme park, attractions and dinner tickets ahead of time and avoid the ticket purchase queue! Learn more.
- Reunion Resort is proud to offer complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World Resort!
Property Features and Benefits
Note that many of Reunion’s amenities are included with your daily resort fee - those are indicated below with an asterisk.* Fees apply with all other amenities.
- 3 Signature Golf Courses
- 6 Restaurant & Bars
- Reunion Resort Water Park Entry*
- On-property, complimentary shuttle service*
- Complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World Resort
- Theme park and attractions tickets available
- 10 community pools*
- Bocce ball*
- Reunion Golf Academy
- Spa Offerings
- Tennis Center & Courts
- Fitness Center*
- Fitness Classes
- Valet Parking
- Self Parking
- Package Storage and Handling (inbound and outbound)*
- Self-Service Business Center*
- Gift Shop
All of Reunion Resort’s luxury villas and vacation rental homes have these amenities for your comfort and convenience:
- Master suite with king-sized bed and private master bathroom
- Flat-screen TV and DVD/CD player in living room and bedrooms
- Full equipped kitchen
- Private balcony or patio with tables and chairs
- Washer/dryer available
- Spacious dining area
- Spacious living area (most with queen-sized sleeper sofa)
- Complimentary high-speed wifi
Many of our vacation rental homes also have deluxe amenities such as private swimming pools, game rooms, home theaters and more.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Checkout: 10:00 am
We’re sorry, but we can’t accommodate pets on property. Certified service animals are allowed.
Reunion Resort’s accommodations and public spaces such as restaurants, the lobby, etc. are smoke-free. However, there are designated smoking areas on property.
Valet parking is available at the Grande for $20 (plus tax) per day per vehicle. Resort parking is $20 (plus tax) per day, per vehicle.
Resort FeeA daily resort fee of $35 (plus tax) will be added to your nightly room rate. For details on what the resort fee includes, please see our FAQ page.